Me Io Ako Ich Ja Yo Mim

My photo
Complusive. rover. Currently hanging in Cape Town, South Africa, but born and bred in Galway, Ireland. * Update - now to be found in London Town.

In the movies the good guy gets the girl. In real life it's usually the prick...

Went to see "Youth in Revolt" the other night at the snigger-happy named Labia Theatre on Kloof (No, I don't know why it's called that either, but it sure made asking for directions more embarrassing). Something bad happened then.

My Cera-based obsession has been jump-started. Le sigh.
Oh Michael. It started with Juno, and got ridiculously out of control, to the point where I was planning what to wear for his next première. Hey, you gotta aim high, right?

And now it's back.
I know we will most likely never meet. And I know that even if we do, chances are he's not going to immediately fall madly in love with me. Neither of these two reflections have helped the situation one bit though. What is it about this nerdy, socially awkward man that I like? I know he'd be brutal on the dance floor. And he probably wears tighty whiteys too. And he'd spill wine all over your mother the first time they met.

I can overlook all those things Michael. Just call me.


Also, if you get a chance, go see the movie. It's pretty frickin' awesome, Cera or no Cera.



0 comments:

Post a Comment