Me Io Ako Ich Ja Yo Mim

My photo
Complusive. rover. Currently hanging in Cape Town, South Africa, but born and bred in Galway, Ireland. * Update - now to be found in London Town.

Sweet, sweet charity.


Feeling rather brave this morning, I elected to try my new midi skirt on London streets for a day of charity shop-hopping. Here's what I wore...


...My black Divided waffle scarf, Awear skinny belt, vintage polka dot skirt, and a simple Primark vest top over.
Bit weird, this new skirt length. I guess I'm not used to feeling the end of my skirt brushing against my calves. Also, holding the damn thing down whilst climbing up windy Tube passages got seriously old. Fast.

Coming home with a vintage Jaeger jacket, a khaki maxi and a really ladylike Oleg Cassini blouse more than made up for it though. Charity shop win!

All in all, not bad for a first outing...Must just remember to wear modesty-covering knickers with this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment