Me Io Ako Ich Ja Yo Mim

My photo
Complusive. rover. Currently hanging in Cape Town, South Africa, but born and bred in Galway, Ireland. * Update - now to be found in London Town.

Form a circle a salt to protect from zombies, witches, and old boyfriends.



The witching season is upon us once more, one of my favourite times of the year. Any excuse to dress up and I'm there! Here are a couple of cute Halloween themed bits and bobs I've come across and loved. I'm feeling really sick at the moment and looking at cute design is proving a fantastic way to make myself feel better. Now to work on that costume...What will you be dressing up as?

I would have a party just to use these cuties.


Can you imagine the effort that went into this?

80's-tastic costume inspiration. (I really want that felt hat.)

Maybe I'll try making some bone cookies...


I really think the whole Halloween obsession comes from my constant watching and rewinding and watching of Hocus Pocus as a child. Seriously, my sister and I could quote it word for word.


0 comments:

Post a Comment