Me Io Ako Ich Ja Yo Mim

My photo
Complusive. rover. Currently hanging in Cape Town, South Africa, but born and bred in Galway, Ireland. * Update - now to be found in London Town.

Summer-loving in the wintertime...

I haven't posted anything on here in about a week or so, but regular service should resume tomorrow. Or the next day, it's all very jet-lag dependent.

Came home from beautiful Cape Town today, you see.

Depressed is not even the word.
Miss the boy, miss the amazing friends, miss the weather, miss the atmosphere.
*looks sulkily out window at grey skies*

This lil' video is from a Capetonian band I love, whom you might know from their (unfortunate) collaboration with Shakira for the World Cup. But please, don't hold that against them, we all make mistakes, eh?! It's such a cute song, methinks. Plus, it's the only thing putting a smile on my face today. Right, I'm off to mooch around the house, eat copious amounts of biscuits and annoy my mother. Over and out amigos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment